MASSP and NASSP provide you with a comprehensive package of professional support, including:
- $2,000,000 in professional liability coverage
- Up to $10,000 in legal fee reimbursement
- Job vacancy listing throughout the state and around the country
- Optional insurance packages
- Including many other options; for a more comprehensive list please click here to visit NASSP.org.
MASSP and NASSP offer you the chance to join other school leaders throughout Mississippi and across the nation to identify, tackle, and solve the critical issues facing our schools. Join today!
Individual or Institutional membership is $350 ($250 for NASSP Membership and $100 for MASSP Membership) and open to all principals, assistant principals or administrators who are engaged in the practice or supervision of middle level and/or high school administration and who are a W-2 payroll employee of a district/state/private school system. Institutional membership is owned by school and is transferable.
Insurance is available for principals and assistant principals only, and membership must be maintained to continue insurance benefits